Another school year is approach and with that comes the search for new colleagues and quality teachers for our pupils. Help us find passionate, creative and reliable teachers, who would join our Bilgym community.
- team of competent and enthusiastic teachers, who seek values in education
- stimulating environment with space for self-realization and personal development
- innovative methods of teaching and creating relationship based pedagogy
- pleasant and multicultural working environment
- motivating salary
- teambuildings for strengthening professional relationships
- C1/C2 level of English language
- excellent communication skills and good relationship towards young people
- use of innovative methods and forms of teachings
- independence and responsibility
- team spirit
- desire to learn and develop as a teacher
Are you interested?
Open positions for 2020/2021:
If you would like to apply to work at the C. S. Lewis Bilingual High School, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing:
- your CV
- cover letter explaining why you think you could teach at our school
- approval of personal data use
We will contact the selected candidates for an interview and we may ask you to teach a trial lesson by mutual agreement.