We believe that to be a human being means to live in relationships, and that building bridges helps communication more than putting up walls. Our school strives to be an inclusive space without physical barriers (we have built a ramp, elevator, toilet for the disabled…), and also without mental barriers, where diversity is welcome.
Thanks to our donors we have been able to offer 10 new scholarships on average each year since school year 2017/2018. At this moment we have 41 students whose study (enrollment fee and tuition fee) is financially supported by our donors or is fully covered by them. In school year 2021/22 we would also like to offer scholarship to other students who would otherwise not have the chance to study at our school, but in our eyes are a needed part of our Bilgym community.
We are looking for talented and gifted children who are willing to fight for their future.
Physically disadvantaged children, children from big families, or children from incomplete families.
Children from families living in financially challenging circumstances.
Each application will be considered by the School Board on an individual basis, looking at both the overall score reached at the admission exams as well as the family’s social situation. Applicants will be informed at the same time about their admission exams results and the decision on their scholarship application.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE APPLICATION FOR THE NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIP:
Parents’ or legal guardians’ proof of income:
- Tax office document: „Výpis na účely priznania sociálneho štipendia pre žiakov stredných škôl„ (Income statement for the purposes of social need-based scholarship for high school students for year 2020)
- “Potvrdenie o príjme od zamestnávateľa za posledný kalendárny rok” (Proof of income from the employer for the last calendar year)
- Confirmation of claiming/not claiming of any social benefits (such as child benefit, family benefit, pension, unemployment benefit, maternity grant, etc.) from the Central Office of Labour, Social Affairs and Family (ÚPSVaR) or the Slovak Social Insurance Agency
- Alimony payment legal verdict, if relevant
- Approval for processing personal data
Deadline for submitting applications is the same as applications to our school.
via e-mail at email@example.com
or post it to our school address:
Bilingválne gymnázium C. S. Lewisa
851 04 Bratislava
More on our projects and articles below: