We believe that to be a human being means to live in relationships, and that building bridges helps communication more than putting up walls. Our school strives to be an inclusive space without physical barriers (we have built a ramp, elevator, toilet for the disabled…), and also without mental barriers, where diversity is welcome.
We are able to offer places to 10 – 15 students, for whom we can guarantee need-based scholarships (full scholarships inclusive of enrolment fee, as well as partial scholarships) for the whole 5-year study program at our school (unless any significant changes occur regarding a family’s financial situation) in the 2020/2021 school year.
We are looking for talented and gifted children who are willing to fight for their future.
Physically disadvantaged children, children from big families, or children from incomplete families.
Children from families living in financially challenging circumstances.
Each application will be considered by the School Board on an individual basis, looking at both the overall score reached at the admission exams as well as the family’s social situation. Applicants will be informed at the same time about their admission exams results and the decision on their scholarship application.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE APPLICATION FOR THE NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIP:
Parents’ or legal guardians’ proof of income:
- Tax office document: „Výpis na účely priznania sociálneho štipendia pre žiakov stredných škôl„ (Income statement for the purposes of social need-based scholarship for high school students for year 2018)
- “Potvrdenie o príjme od zamestnávateľa za posledný kalendárny rok” (Proof of income from the employer for the last calendar year)
- Confirmation of claiming/not claiming of any social benefits (such as child benefit, family benefit, pension, unemployment benefit, maternity grant, etc.) from the Central Office of Labour, Social Affairs and Family (ÚPSVaR) or the Slovak Social Insurance Agency
- Alimony payment legal verdict, if relevant
- Approval for processing personal data
Please send your complete application by February 28, 2020
via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or post it to our school address:
Bilingválne gymnázium C. S. Lewisa
851 04 Bratislava
More on our projects and articles below: