The C. S. Lewis Bilingual High School will be opening 6 Freshmen classes with 17 students in the 2022/2023 school year. If a successful applicant does not come to enrolment day, their place will be offered to other candidates.
Primary school students
- till 20.3. – submit application electronically (in aSc agenda system – edupage) or in paper form using MŠVVaŠ SR form 056 with signatures from both parents
8 year grammar school students
- till 20.3.2022 – submit application:
a) electronically in aSc agenda system – edupage
b) if you can’t submit the application using Edupage, use form – Application for 2022/23 with document Signatures of legal guardians*
*If the student only has one legal guardian or from objective reasons is unable to acquire signature of both of them, add only one signature and cross out the other one. In this case you are required to add the document Declaration on honor. or court decision to limit or suspend rights.
- May 4 (Wednesday) –Date of the addmission process for our 5 year bilingual study programme
- May 11 (Wednesday) – Second date of the admission for those who are not able to attend during the first date
- May 18 – publissing results from the admissions to our website
The admission exams consist of (a)n:
- English language test
- Test of scholastic aptitude (Mathematics, Slovak and general scholastic aptitude)
- individualized piece (essay, questionnaire..) – for the purpose of getting to know the applicant better
Assessment of the applicant and determination of the final results from admissions consist of:
- 90 % – results of written part of the admissions
- 10 % – study results from elementary school
- Extra points – placement in academic, sports, or artistic competitions
Specific educational needs of the applicants, who ask for modification of the admissions, will be taken into consideration (dyslexia, dysorthography, dysgraphia etc.)
Conditions of the admission process can change based on the current situation.
Enrollment to fresmen year will take place May 24 2022 in our school.
First 90 applicants with the highest score will get an invitation for enrollment. Other 12 places are are filled at the discretion of the School Board.
Instructions for enrollment will be send along with the invitation for the enrollment. After the submission of enrollment ticket, payment of the enrollment fee and signing of the Study contract the successful canidates will be admitted to our school for school year 2022/23.
If a successful applicant does not come to enrolment day, their place will be offered to other candidates.
Our school offers scholarships. Information on need-based scholarships
Bilgym student and alumni profile
For more information on what we are looking for in a student and what is the profile of Bilgym alumni read – Bilgym’s prospective student and alumni profile
Sample Slovak language test
Sample Mathematics test
Sample English language test
Sample General language skills test
Sample test 2020 – Mathematics and general language test
Sample essay assignement
Sample test in ENG (version for foreigners)