C. S. Lewis Bilingual High School is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and responsible colleague, full OR part-time.
- Applicable for graduates
- We welcome any kind of experience in working with youth, such as scouting leaders, camp leaders, etc.
- Previous teaching experience is an advantage
- A part of office communication is solely in English language
- Both full-time and part-time vacancies available, possible combination with Spanish
- Monthly salary is from 1200 e. gross, if teaching full-time, and is gradually increased based on qualifications and seniority
- Working with high-school students
- Developing lesson plans which meet established school and national curriculum models
- Regular attendance in meetings and trainings
- In-department cooperation in lesson content management
- Participation in the beginning-teachers development program
- Regular duties during recess
Bilgym (C. S. Lewis Bilingual High School) is an environment in the center of which is the student. We are a team of enthusiastic teachers who, through teaching, strive for passing on values this school is built upon. Our student groups are smaller, about 17 students, and currently there are 473 students studying and 78 teachers teaching at Bilgym. Our school offers inspiring and challenging setting which gives opportunities to grow both professionally and on a personal level. We take pride in our pleasant working conditions and multicultural environment. All new teachers receive vocational guidance throughout their first year with us. Our cooperation and friendships are developed and encouraged at teambuilding events. Furthermore, we offer the tuition discount benefit for the employee’s’ children, based on a situation and school’s financial possibilities.
We are looking for determination, motivation and enthusiasm in our emplyees. Our teachers should promote enthusiasm for learning and for subjects. They should seek various innovative methods of teaching and work on their own progress and further education. We are looking for teachers who are independent, responsible and flexible, able to cope under pressure and are team-workers. The ability to communicate with adolescents is a must.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR:
If you would like to apply to work at the C. S. Lewis Bilingual High School, please send us an email to email@example.com containing:
- your CV
- cover letter explaining why you think you could teach at our school
Should we be interested in your background and experience, we will invite you to a personal interview, and upon mutual agreement we may also ask you to teach one lesson.